hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Sunday, December 26, 2004
Sunday, December 26, 2004
Merry Belated Christmas! Haha...I feel better than when I wrote my previous entry.
Hmm, what did I do yesterday? Well, nothing much. We went over to some Safe Superstore or something and bought a digital camera. Then, went over Suntec City and spend $115.05 at Pasta Fresca Da Salvatore for dinner. I totally recommend this place!! Their pasta is superb and so is their Tiramisu! Yup, then after that...we went back home and for once, I slept at 11pm.
" Merry Christmas. My song for you.
I pray your wish will come true.
Santa Claus, please come to every town.
Merry Christmas. I sing with you.
If our wishes come true,
We'll all join hands and become angels.
Shining, we'll be reborn..."
-"The Angel's Prayer" by AiM